Frustrations of a Frustrated Writer

frustrations,grievances,piece of my mind

Sunday, October 30, 2005

This is way better than Friendster Blog

*grrr.....with those frequent server maintenance(tama ba?spelling?) and very...as in very..slow servers...i opted to use this blog on blog spot.....arrgghhhh....i just made a new blog instead of updating the previous blogs that I had because the last time that I was able to update it was last March....damn.....

*oh anyway...it's 3 in the morning........di ako kakanta 'no....hehehehe...it's just that..I can't sleep kasi....I was watchimh "Wonderful Life" and it is soooooo adddiiicctivve!!!!is it because of the adorable Shin Bi?or is it because I'm a hopeless romantic(am I romantic).....errrrr....I'm lonely that I want it so much?????hmmm....

*kahit na nanood ako ng pahapyaw ng "Gone With The Wind"...di pa rin ako makatulog....nakakainis!!!!!

*siguro kaya hindi ako makatulog kasi uminom ako ng dalwang shot ng Gran Matador??????hmmm....maganda palang uminom ng alak kung gusto mong magpuyat...aba!magawa nga yan sa susunod....

*kaya ito...nag OL na lang ako para matapos kona yung pinapa DL sa akin.....para may kuwarta na naman ang lola mo!!!!hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home