Frustrations of a Frustrated Writer

frustrations,grievances,piece of my mind

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Should I stop believing?

I know that I have written here in my previous posts about 오빠 ...

Well times have changed...

Wala na akong romantic feelings for him

But I have one for a new guy..

He is some sort of a friend...as one might see it hehehehe...

But after the incident(ano ba ito krimen?) with 오빠 and another guy that we shall just call "Bear"? or 곰 in korean, I've lost my faith in romance...not in love itself but in romance

Romance is a different feeling from love...You may have love but you don't have romance..

As you may all know I am a member of the NBSB society(No Boyfriend SInce Birth) so it is for me to say that I don't believe in romance...for now...

Ayoko na kasing umasa...masakit ang umasa sa wala...

E yung sa bago kong crush na itatago na lamang natin sa pangalang "Araw",mukhang walang pag-asa dun...

Kahit na kinikilig ako kapag tinutukso ako ng mga kaibigan ko,pag nagiisa na ako at naiisip ko siya,sinasabi ko na lang sa sarili ko na wala nang pag-asa....

Ayokong umasa na may mangyayari pang iba...

Kahit na may nangyaring kakaiba na hindi ko inaasahan...gusto niyong ikuwento ko?

Ayoko kasi baka nababasa ito ng mga 'dre ko eh...mahirap na...(may nagbabasa pa nga ba nito?I doubt....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home