Frustrations of a Frustrated Writer

frustrations,grievances,piece of my mind

Sunday, September 23, 2007

End of Term Report

Ayus ito ah!Am I obliged to tell everyone how I've done this past term?

To whom am I going to answer anyway?

Wala lang...nagdadrama na naman ang lola niyo...hehehe

For this term, I had two haircuts...yes,two. The first one was due to the fact that the term was starting and the second one,well I just wanted it shorter...hehehe...and it was hot that day and I was so tired of having a hair that I can't even manage. So the solution? Cut it short just the way it was back when I was in high school.

In terms of academics,I can say that I've done well. The evidence is that I got a high grade..woohoo!and to top it all,it was enough to make me an academic scholar!alright!

At first I was scared that I would get a failing mark from one of my subjects because we were not able to submit some of the requirements (e.g problem set) because of some misunderstanding. It turned out that it was my lowest grade. But nevertheless,I still got it!woohoo!!!

Even though the start of the term was not that good due to my *cough* heartbreak, it ended pretty well. Due to that *heartbreak*, it almost pushed me to the verge of being a slave to a bad habit. Yup, the habit of smoking. I almost did it every night. Good thing that God gave me weak lungs so every morning my back would ache,signalling that there is something wrong with my lungs. So now, I stopped doing it.

Though it did break my heart, I had no regrets in doing the things that I have done. I don't regret the fact that I liked him. I don't regret the times that I smoked. I don't regret the times that I have been feeling miserable because of him. Having all those experiences taught me valuable lessons that I shall truly carry on with me through the rest of my life.



ayos sa report ano?medyo alam ko na may mga grammatical errors pa yan pero what the heck...bahala na...

ay di ko nakuwento yung koreano...ayun...di ko na nireplayan kasi, iba gusto niyo eh....you "know"...eh I believe pa naman in chastity....

so yun lang...and see you next term!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home