Frustrations of a Frustrated Writer

frustrations,grievances,piece of my mind

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

What Kept Me Going...

I have to admit that living this life is very tiring for me...

And the recent board exams was even worse...

So what kept me going on during those times that I was taking the God-forsaken board exam?(sorry Lord for using Thy name in vain)

It wasn't my faith or belief in myself but the faith of the people around me that kept me going.

There are times that I even lost confidence or faith in what I can do but these people kept of believing. They have so much faith in me that I just can't let those die down on me.

That's why I really want to thank them, thank all of you who believed in what I can do even at times that I don't even believe in myself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home