Frustrations of a Frustrated Writer

frustrations,grievances,piece of my mind

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

at may nahukay na naman ako sa baul ng ala-ala...

At may nahukay na naman ako mula sa baul ng mga ala-ala..

Itong tulang ito ay almost 2 years ago na (grabe ganun na katagal yun?) na dedicated dun sa isang taong...kilala niyo na...

Pansin ko lang nakagawa ako ng mga ganitong bagay nung inlababo ako..di lang pala siya learning experience..isa siyang muse...ayun, isa siyan muse...hehehe

Anyway, sana maibigan niyo..di ko sure kung napost ko na ito dito..

Secret

Silence is the only sound that I can hear from thee
Sweet,sweet sound that it lingers in my head
Thy sweet face being lit upon by the pale moon light
Makes't my heart feel warmth in this freezing night
Yet in thy sweet silence, I can hear thy agony
Your hunger to break free
Not now my love,
Let not thy despair ruin the beauty of this enchanted eveing
I know'st that thee shall embark later on a deadly journey
BUt it does break my poor heart to see thy loneliness succumb
Thy vivid totality
Don't let thy strife with thy enemies
Kill or entrap thy liveliness
Thy nature is to be as free as the larks in the sky
To be as enchanting as a nightingale serenades
The evergreen woods of tall forest trees
Don't fade away my love...
Else my thirst for happiness shall turn into drought
My soul shall be entrapped in a desert so far away
That no oasis is enough to replenish
The thirst that I have for thee...
Don't fade...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home