Frustrations of a Frustrated Writer

frustrations,grievances,piece of my mind

Saturday, October 13, 2007

My Lost Star...

I have come to realize that I lost you since I lost that star...
Everytime I look up in the sky, I can't find the star that I have marked...
I marked that star to be the sign of my love for you..
I sometimes wish that you and I would be looking at the that star at the same time
So that even if we are afar, we are doing the same thing at the same time...
But I knew that there was no chance
For you were a prisoner of your own selfishness
You only want to do whatever your heart's desire
And lo!you have found your desire
For in her arms you found the love that you longed for
And here I am still wishing that I could find that star
That star which guided my life towards your love
Now I am lost in this space,still glancing towards the sky for a glimpse of that star

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home