Frustrations of a Frustrated Writer

frustrations,grievances,piece of my mind

Friday, May 16, 2008

Bliss...

Bliss...Sheer bliss...

That's what I feel right now...

Just your mere presence, makes me feel secure..

Though I feel uneasy, still it is sheer bliss that I feel...

Maybe because of your fragrance that has been imprented upon my mind

That whenever I smeel it, I feel a sense of security in my mind...

You have brought peace back to my distressed soul

Though it seems you did nothing at all...

But fate is such a cruel mistress, that we are bound not to be together..

For indeed in such a short time we shall part

But you shall definitely be a part of me

It was you who made me come back and leave my life out of the shadows of loneliness...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home