Frustrations of a Frustrated Writer

frustrations,grievances,piece of my mind

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My oh-so-boring Christmas vacation

Haay, this vacation was boring (as usual)

Everyday, all I do is a routine that kept on going for this whole two weeks. Heck, I think the most exciting that happened to me probably was the fact that I got out of the house and met some of my friends. Aside from that, nothing! As in nothing at all.

These are that things that I did last vacation:
*went out shopping
*finished the sheet for my music composition
*figured out the notes for One Love and recorded it
*went out with Jaymee and ate a chibi meal(hehe)
*went to Tel's house for some hangin' out with my friends
*and as always, I slept during the day and stay awake during the night.heck, that's the reason I call myself a vampiress...rarrr..hahaha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home