Frustrations of a Frustrated Writer

frustrations,grievances,piece of my mind

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The things that I learned from the Don

Hindi naman masyadong halata na na-adik ako sa The Godfather ano? Heck I even want another Mario Puzo novel..bemn...I should really focus on my studies man...

Anyhoo, here are some of the things that I learned from the Don...these are some phrases that I got from the Godfather:

~ He controls or controls the people who control, all the labor union in the industry, all the people or nearly all the people who vote. (pertains to Godfather)

~ Lawyers can steal more money with a briefcase than a thousand men with guns and masks.

~ Every man has one destiny

~ Revenge is a dish best served cold

~ A friend should always underestimate your virtues and an enemy overestimate your faults.(oh yeah...so psyche...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home