Frustrations of a Frustrated Writer

frustrations,grievances,piece of my mind

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Lunch at Chocolate Kiss

(I wrote this while I was having lunch a while ago at Chocolate Kiss Cafe at UP Diliman)

It has been a dream of my love for me to write about him in my blog. What better way to write about him during my lunch break and here at the Chocolate Kiss Cafe at the University of the Philippines. The phrase "chocolate kiss" really reminds me of him. He said that he wanted a chocolate kiss from me and I find it cute that someone wants my kiss.

What can I say about my love? Words are not enough to explain the profoundness of what I am feeling for him. Rather, if there are words to describe how I feel for him, I just can't find them. Every time that I look into his eyes, I see the color of the sky and I feel lost and at home at the same time. I just can't help but stare at his face, his nose, his eyes, his lips...everything about him makes me feel so peaceful and as if nothing else matters in the world. All of the problems that seem to trouble us suddenly disappears when I look at him. The face of the man that I love and the man who loves me belongs to him. To look at the face of the one that you love is like floating in the air, or imagine yourself sleeping in the hammock by the beach, on a peaceful and calm day, with enough sun and just the right amount of clouds to cover it, underneath the palms, serving as your shade, ahhhh so peaceful.

We may be far away from each other (he is in Canada and I am in the Philippines), there is not a moment in the day when I won't think of him. When I hear him laugh, it is such a sweet sweet sound to my ears because I know that he has been hurt before. I am very happy to see him glad and jolly after going through the darkness of his life.

He said I became the light of his life through his darkness. For me, he is my knight in shining armor saving me from despair because I never thought that I would love again after being so hurt in the past.

For my Antoine, my Miku, je t'aime mon amour. Tu es la razón para mí existencía. Mahal na mahal kita. Hindi ko man kayang isulat sa isang awitin o isang tula ang aking nararamdaman, lagi mong pakakatandaan na ang pagibig ko para sa iyo ay wagas at hindi ko nanaising mawalay sa piling mo ngayong natagpuan na kita.

[I may not be able to write a song or a poem about what I feel but always remember that my love for you is true and I will never want to leave now that I have found you.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home